By submitting a rental reservation, customer agrees to the following
- Customer agrees to pay for the container which includes up to 1 ton of materials as well as any overages incurred due to overloading. If the container is overloaded above the fill line or beyond the safe limits of the truck and/or trailer to carry, the customer will have the responsibility to remove enough contents to ensure safe and legal passage to the drop-off or landfill area. If the dumpster must be left at the drop off site until the removal of contents occurs, then the customer will have to pay a dry-run fee and additional days as applicable.
- Customer is responsible for any additional fees assessed by the landfill for certain items such as tires, appliances, etc.
- Payment for all base fees as well as any known additional rental time will be due upon delivery of the container. Any additional fees due to overweight or other fees not paid upon delivery are due within 1 days of container pick up.
- Any unpaid balance after 14 days will start to accrue 15% interest from the date of container pick up until paid in full. There will be a minimum of a $25 late fee.
- If paying by check and the check is returned for insufficient funds from the banking institution, the Customer is responsible for any returned check fees.
- While dumpster is in your possession, you will NOT place or allow to be placed into the dumpster:
- • Substances hazardous to health such toxic or corrosive materials or liquids.
• Liquids of any kind.
• Cans, drums, or other container of any kind unless emptied and crushed and incapable of carrying any liquid.
• Medical waste or animal carcasses of any kind.
• Any material not listed above however considered unsuitable for containment; for example, malodorous waste, asbestos, paint, tires, gas bottles, fluorescent tubes, light bulbs, vehicle batteries, household appliances such as but not limited to refrigerators, conventional ovens, microwave ovens, washer, dryer, etc.
• Extremely heavy material such as rock, dirt, or concrete. Please let us know and we can help you dispose of such heavy items in a more efficient manner.
Access and Ground Conditions:
- The Customer will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site (including the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions) and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for delivery, placement and removal of the dumpster. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g. paving slabs, soft ground) before delivery.
- Should the container cause damage to concrete or asphalt during loading or unloading. 417DUMP shall not be held responsible. We have specifically identified that heavy containers may cause damage and that the placement of these heavy containers may damage surfaces, ESPECIALLY IF OVERLOADED BY THE CUSTOMER.
- Should the Customer fail to return the container, 417DUMP maintains the right to enter upon the premises where the container may be without prior notice to the customer and take possession of and remove it at the Customer's expense all without legal process, the Customer hereby waving any claims for damages from any such entry or removal. For example, placing a vehicle or other object in the path of the dumpster in attempt to prevent removal, 417DUMP may remove object and will be held harmless for any damages caused by removing vehicle or object.